Point Pleasant Recreation
Application for use of Recreational Facilities
Date_________________________ End Date_______________________
advised that all organizations or groups using the facilities of the
Recreation Department must abide by the rules and regulations of the
Recreation Department. Revocation of facilities use / or return of the Key
Card can be demanded at any time by the Superintendent of Recreation and/or
the Recreation Commission for any violation of rules governing the
privileges of facilities use, written or verbal. Any appeal for return of
privileges or facilities use must be made in person, before the Recreation
Commission at the next regularly scheduled meeting. No further appeals will
be granted or honored.
organizations making application must attach a valid Certificate of
Insurance with application. Application will not be accepted
otherwise. CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE CAN NOT BE FAXED. If the
organization making application utilizes Volunteer Coaches in any manner,
this application must also include a current up to date copy of the coaches
who have properly satisfied the “Coaching Certification” requirements. Any
application submitted without the Insurance or Coaching list will be
rejected. Application must be submitted 7 days prior to the next
Commission meeting date.
that the information submitted is correct to the best of my knowledge and
that I am authorized to assume responsibility for the use of the facility by
the group listed. I have read and agree to the rules and regulations for
Regulations for use of Recreation Properties / Facilities:
1. The use of
Alcohol / Drugs is not permitted at any facility.
2. Groups must leave the property/building in proper order after each
use. All trash should be removed after use.
3. Groups are responsible to keep order and control of their
participants during use of these facilities.
4. Permit holders are responsible for damages.
5. Group leader must be in charge at all times and is representing
under the conditions of usage, that all members
present are Residents. Group leader is responsible to make sure
their group contains “Residents ONLY”.
6. Groups are responsible to report Maintenance items to the
Superintendent immediately. Groups are asked
not to participate until maintenance repairs have been made.
7. Groups using Recreation properties are required to park in
designated areas only and to resolve all dangerous
8. Care of the Recreational facility is to be placed as a high
priority. Groups are to police themselves and damage
to the facility will not be tolerated. Groups will be held
accountable for damages.
9. Use is valid for the day and time listed on the permit only. Use
shall be given for a designated period of time only.
When the designated time frame expires, re-application for use must
10. Usage can NOT BE TRANSFERRED.
11. Groups are responsible to SECURE the facility after use. Lock all
gates, doors, lower the heat, shut the lights, etc.
12. Permit holders and their participants will be expected to behave
appropriately for all times during use. Group
leader is expected to handle all situations that arise during
use. Unruly participants must be removed.
13. Written permission to alter Recreation properties/facilities must
be submitted to the Recreation Commission.
14. Key Card holders are to adhere to these rules and the rules on the
back of the Key Card.
15. The Recreation Department or its authorized representatives shall
have access to the facility at all times.
16. The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, delay or
substitute approved usage for the benefit of
Recreation programming. All Recreation Department programs will
have priority over all facility scheduling
17. Any group/individual found to be in violation of these rules &
regulations will have their privileges revoked by
the Recreation Commission and/or the Superintendent of Recreation
and will be denied future facility usage.
18. The Superintendent of Recreation has full authority to enforce
I have read and understand the above Rules & Regulations
(Official Use Only)
Denied Supt. of
Received_________ Coaching Certification received_________
notified_______________ Key Card issued ________________
completed form to Karen Haycook, superintendent of Recreation (732)